' My Music My Soul '

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday, June 11, 2011

♥ Back to my blog ♥

It's had been a long long time I didn't write a blog 
It's time to back here to record my life at INTI again !
It's under expected , why I came to back to INTI ?
Don't ask ! cause I don't even know the answer ~
Recently taking Biotechnology in Degree ! 
Ouch ! such a busy life in Degree ! 
Abundant of works t do everyday ~ 
really made me suffocate ! 
But I still visited BALI even thought I've already started my class for the first week !
and guess what ! 
I get a warning letter in the second week !
lol ~ such a bad student huh ?! 















Nicest Breakfast !









Holiday Inn Resort 


nice beef I ever had !


this one ma ma dei only ...



popiah with peanut sauce !



Heineken

No comments:

Post a Comment