' My Music My Soul '

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Saturday, November 20, 2010

“ 你♥ 和 你們♥ ”

Officially Completed A-level Programme ,
I feel hard to leave INTI ,
I seriously need a Time Freezer ~ sob !



To My Babe  :

Dear, I feel hard to leave here coz' I feel distress to leave you ...
Everytime trying to tell you that I'M depressed to leave here but I din't !
Everytime when I lying inside your bosom , 
I can feel the warmest air surrounded me ...
I know that I'M always EMOTIONAL , 好像有點神經質 {=__=}"""
easy to laugh and laugh non-stop !
easy to get down until crying non-stop !
easy to get angry which at first I angry with you and last I angry with Myself !
sometimes so RUDE ! {=_________=}""" 不懂是不是女的 o,O""""
sometimes pinch you here and there when I get PekCek ! LIKE to Bully You !
sometimes crying with just a tiny little problems or argue with parents !
[ You're the one who listen to me patiently when I'M facing problems ]
and yet , console Me and Hugged Me everytime ! 
[ Do you ever know that ... Your Hugging is the only indorsement for Me ? ] 
DearNo matter what had happened , 
I don't want a KISS ! I just need You to Hug Me ! 
coz' I ♥ to listen Your Heartbeats Tenderly ~ 
The way you Hold my hands although the Manual gear IS seriously Obstructed us ! ^^* 
 The way you let me know & telling me that I'M having You and I'M not alone ~ 
 The way you Care me ~ =]
 The way you saying me 頑皮 ! :p
♥ The way you Hug me tightly ! ^^*
Although we stay not really far from each other ,
But we getting less chances to meet each other ,
No worries babe ... No matter where we are ,
I'M always stay in your Heart ... 
( I LIKE THE SOUP , IT'S ALWAYS WARM )

無論傷心還是難過 ,你都讓我依靠著你 ,撫摸著我的頭髮,然後輕輕地告訴我,我還有你~
親愛的,千萬別忘了,無論傷心還是難過,我也一樣讓你依靠著我,然後輕輕地告訴你,你也一樣還有我~
當我覺得幸苦,快要喘不過氣了,你都讓我躺在你懷裡,呵護著我,疼我 ~
親愛的,千萬別忘了,我說過,“ 只要你覺得辛苦,累了,煩惱的時候,就抱著我 ” 
你問為什麼,我說沒什麼
只想讓你躺在我懷裡,我一定呵護你疼著你就對了!

****************************************************************************


To My Buds ♥ :
Not really mix with you all in the first SEM ...
[ 不參而且還有點不爽 ] <<< 現在覺得很可笑咯!!!~~~ :p
But I feel blessed to become the NEWest & YOUNGest Member of This GANG ~
First time Hang out with you all , I was wondering how you all go without car ~ 
Rent Car {=_______=}"""" 真的是第一次知道原來(車)可以租的 ~ lolx !
OverTime , I used to have Brunch OR Dinner with you all ...
Slowly ... It becomes even Bruncher ( Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner ) 
OR Might be Dinnerless & SupperOn
Slowly ... you all get to know that I don't eat rice ! ( ANTI - RICE )

CheaYee,

[ 廣東歌Mate + SensorMate + MakeUp PRO ]
以前不認識你,覺得你有點“窜”,認識後,然後越看你就越愛你!Hahahhahaaahaaa!
( No worries I'M not lessbian  )
We LIKE 豬腸牛肉 ( 自己洗碗的中國UNCLE ) , We LIKE chiong K ( My Box punya bau ) ,
SOMETIMES got that SENCE ( CHANNEL CONNECTED ) before doing OR saying that : 
" I Gotta Feel to sing K " , " I Gotta Feel to eat lok lok " , etc. Just keep I GOTTA FEEL ~~~lolx ! :p 
不約而同wear shorts to EXAM Venue ~ ( 不懂為什麼就是覺得爽爽就穿) 
每次~每次~!相約在E BLOCK的廁所 ~ lolxxxxxx !
Still remember the day We both had Our BRUNCHER at Tania
Talking bad things about SOMEONE ~ lol ~ 
[ Mine one 做不出那個效果!]
[ Yours one 腳趾眼睛噴出來!] might be due to [ Gordon's one 腳噴肉!]
My Gosh ! I can't stop laughing for this word " 喷!
Talking about MakeUp , apa-apa problem pun boleh tanya Dia ~ 
20/11/2010 , We Hug Hug !~ Weee ~
I HUGGED YOU !  YOU HUGGED ME ! Aww ~ LOVE YOU !

JiaXian,
[ 超級點歌王 ]
Every K-session , You're our PROUD , Knowing that the songs of all us ... 最了解我們喜歡的歌就是你!
I think you would be My [ MSN"sMate ] among all ~ No doubt ! You're always in My Favourite List ! 
You Taught Me about shopping online ~Bank in Hostel Fees ~ Let me know that INTI got an OFFICE called G.O ~ As you din't say I'll never know also ~ lolx ~! 
Dia SUKA makan BURGER SPECIAL MIX without BREAD ! Hurrrr ....
{=______________________________________=}"""""""""""""""" I KNOW YOU LIKE MY SWEAT ! 
Eat PIZZA by Ordering LOTS of side orders ~ 
還有!每次食物放了幾天!還拿來吃!不可以!(NAKED eyes can't see MICROORGANISMS)
This's what I can sense by NOT really knowing your past ~ Although you always looks a bit sot sot but is still knowing that you're actually Hiding some emotions ~ Your SotSotness may be just to cover your Feelings ~ ( 有時覺得蠻像我的,看似傻傻的,可是這應該是在掩飾心情吧 ) ermmm ... On Behalf Of This GANG , I would like to say SORRY to you coz' sometimes we're actually making you 很難做人 ~ I don't care Who will be Your Life Partner , Get someone who REALLY support you but not hold you physically ! love you but not hurt you ! Hug you instead of Kiss You ! Feel proud that He having you as his Girlfriend ! ^^* ~ 

Enni 
[ Mature Thinker ]
Seriously , after thinking for 6 minutes 30 seconds ..
I REALLY don't know what MATE you would be ~ {=____=}""
So difficult to give any special name ~ lolx ~ 
Ini ENNI really pattern banyak when eating MAXIM's fried rice ! (洋蔥青蔥挑完出來) Hurrrr ~ o,O"""
Whatever FOODS also NEED 醬油 ! (名副其實生抽王) 
I think she is COOL !
She don't like means don't like , She won't affected easily by Others ~ She follows what she tought of ~ 
I do REMEMBER what she said !
 [ 我們不可能忘記一個人,就算只是一個很普通很普通的朋友我們也不可能去忘記;更何況是自己愛過的人 ]
 [ I don't need a GOOD BOY who haven't expose to social BUT I need a Boy who already BAD & Transformed to GOOD MAN ] ................................etc.
When nothing to talk then quiet , she ♥ personal space ~
when can talk then can talk about many things ~ 
The one will console me when I feel not Okay with My Crush incident with ***** ,
The one will ask me don't cry ... 
Cooked Maggie for you once , Talk about something and Make Me feel that I want to get to know you more & more ! =] sometimes feeling that If I got you as My sister , I'll be lucky ! 


Drew ^^* ~
You're My very first friend since I came INTI ! & of course one of My Chiong K KAKI ! 
Thanks for your support when I'M feeling down ~ ^^* ... The way you Help Me , I do always remember ~ 
As I don't have any friends at the beginning , I used to talk to you when I'M feeling down !
When I facing some LOVE problems ~ You will always listen to my problems ~ and asking Me not to care those 
Heartless people ! You asked me watch 小新 ! lolx ! Being affected by you ! 
Can't forget the days during Ours As examinations , we studied at AO , Cornflakes + Milk ...
lolx ! and Of course ! You're the CRAP King ! The one who able to speak Cantonese so WELL among all My friends ! Always 有異性沒人性 ! HaHa ! Nevermind ! IMMUNE ! :p Hor ! Almost forget ! You're SKIP CLASS KING ! The one who always TEXT Me : " Where Is The Class ? "
and Of Course I might be knowing your problem sometimes , always REMEMBER we're Best friend at INTI !  Friend"s Caring =] ~ I used to call you 白骨精 ~ Cause you LIKE eating MAMEE & MAGGIE ! Don't eat too much OKAY ?!!!! :p 

Tiong^^* ~
[ STRONG ANTENNA + GREATest GANG count + 酸王 ]
Hurrr ~~~! Tiong ~ Let you to know first ! >,<"""""" I already spent 6++ Hours to write everything here .. 
So, please forgive me if I not able to write so detail ~ 
First Of All ~ I JUST WANT TO SAY I  “ Oo cu Bi ” ~~~~~~~~!!!!
You're The MOST 搶鏡 in almost every Outing session ! (PATTERN Banyak while taking pics)
Always saying Me " 晒命 " hahaaaa ! 
Always want to 酸 Me ~ lolx ~
" 帶路帶到自己睡覺 " apa-apa pun SOUR ~ Nevermind ! I got SWEET in My room {^___^}* ~
SEE ! I bet you never ever have this kind of friend ! so ~ I'M succeeded to make you REMEMBER who is ChiaChiaoAnn ! Hoho ~ :p
He is just the way He is ! He care about friends although He 酸 Me ~ Yea ! I agree with you ! You're just the way You are ! You don't care how strangers think about you ! 
是朋友的話,就是要講,講也是一種關心 ^^*~ 如果不認識你,也沒有要講你pun ~~~~ :p 
AM I RIGHT ? TeeHee ! I KNOW HATE THIS  >,<""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" AND == ...
No cure you've to accept .. coz' THIS IS MY PATTERN ~ lolx !

我只想說!你們這幾個瓜!都要找到自己的幸福!我也會讓自己幸福!總而言之!
大家都一定一定要幸福!我們醬PATTERN都可以參一起就是緣分!所以一定會再見!
PATTERN LIAW LIAW GANG 
Ha ! Ha ! DEAR~ We same PATTERN also ! WE LOVE TO SING OLD SONGS ~~~ 
Finally got someone SAME PATTERN with ME ! woohOoo !

No comments:

Post a Comment